K-20 Victoria. An Elegant Gun, For An Elegant Shooter
Aptly named after the Goddess of Victory, the K-20 Victoria promises triumph in the field or on the range. A purpose-built stock with a shorter length of pull, the appropriate pitch and cast, and tailored palm swell that fits the elegance of the female hand lead to a smooth instinctive aim and precise shooting for all situations. Light, graceful and carefully designed for the female shooter, the K-20 Victoria features the balanced low-profile receiver and light Parcours barrels. Light and slim, the K-20 is an easy transition from a 12 gauge. The gun has all of the proven K-80 features in a scaled down, small gauge version. The streamlined, low-profile receiver complete with light, soldered Parcours barrels, provides excellent balance and handling characteristics.
28 Gauge; 3" chambers
- 20ga and 28ga: 3" Chamber
- 30" or 32" Soldered Rib Barrels
- Available Fixed Choke M/IM or with Krieghoff Thin Wall Chokes
- White pearl front bead and metal center bead
- Hardened, nickel plated steel receiver with satin grey finish
- Single selective mechanical trigger, adjustable for finger length. Trigger pull: Approximately 3-3/4 lbs.
- Top tang push button safety. Can be locked in “off“ position
- Fine-checkered select Turkish walnut with satin epoxy finish
- Ergonomic Parcours Forend
- Approximately 8 lbs.
- Exclusive Krieghoff-Negrini Victoria Tan & White Case