K-20 Parcours. Light, Sleek and Smooth
High driven pheasants in England, a sky filled with doves in Argentina, fast red legged partridges in Spain call for a reliable, fast moving shotgun. The New K-20 Parcours, your perfect companion in the field. The perfectly balanced K-20 Parcours leads to a smooth swing, instinctive aim and precise shooting. First and foremost the key to success is the intuitive mount of the gun, the rest follows naturally. Your instinct aims – the K-20 Parcours hits. Shotguns are designed for shooting moving targets. Clay or Game Shooting is a fast sport leaving little time to get on target. It requires a well balanced and easy pointing shotgun. Shooter and gun become one. The K-20 Parcours delivers. Light and slim, the K-20 Parcours is an easy transition from a 12 gauge. The gun has all of the proven K-80 features in a scaled down, small gauge version. The streamlined, low profile receiver complete with light barrels and trim stock provides excellent balance and handling characteristics.
28 Gauge: 3" chambers
- 20ga and 28ga: 3" Chamber
- 30" or 32" Soldered Rib Barrels
- Available Fixed Choke M/IM or with Krieghoff Thin Wall Chokes
- White pearl front bead and metal center bead
- Hardened, nickel plated steel receiver with satin grey finish
- Single selective mechanical trigger, adjustable for finger length. Trigger pull: Approximately 3-3/4 lbs.
- Top tang push button safety. Can be locked in “off“ position
- Fine-checkered select Turkish walnut with satin epoxy finish
- Ergonomic Parcours Forend
- Approximately 8 lbs.
- Krieghoff Negrini case
Related Parts and Accessories
Factory Performance & Appearance Options
Additional Factory options include Krieghoff Thin-Wall Chokes, Additional matched barrel in 28 Gauge. Adjust your gun's balance with the Krieghoff Balance System. Customize the look of your K-20 with several factory appearance upgrades. From simply upgrading the wood to changing out the factory Top-Latch the options are endless. Titanium Options; swap for a Titanium Trigger in available in both a standard size, wide or short, adding titanium front hanger completes the look. More traditional is adding a Gold-Plated trigger and housing as well as customizing the trigger-guard and top-latch.